Aunt Meredith
Robert's sister, Meredith also gave us a great gift for our baby. She drew Izzy an awesome picture of an elephant for her nursery and it is super cute! (I love elephants). Again, I was also surprised at such an unexpected personal gift! Meredith & Aaron made the long trip up from Florida a few weeks before Izzy was born. They got to spend some time seeing her roll around my belly while I tried unsuccessfully to be comfortable at 38 weeks pregnant. I think I sat in a lawn chair (due to heartburn and back pain) while we watched movies and hung out all weekend. It was lots of fun to see them so excited about their future niece! When Izzy was 3 weeks old, we went to Florida and Meredith & Aaron came over a lot to spend time with their new niece and she really loved them both! So glad we had that time for them to get to know each other a bit!
side note: Meredith is also the culprit of naming Izzy our favorite nickname for her, Izzy Bug!! When I still had several months of pregnancy left I heard Meredith refer to her as that, and well it was cute and it just stuck! Thanks Meredith for the amazing drawing! Glad you are a part of things too even though so far away! Love ya too, Meredith!
Comments
Post a Comment