The Waiting game…


The pregnancy was a whirlwind – just flew by until May… then time seemed to stand still. Nursery set up, check. Carseat in car, check. Diapers, check. Ready to meet Isabella? Check! It seemed like we just waited and waited and waited. I figured with as active as I stayed I'd go into early labor for sure - but I never did! I worked up until Friday June 5th - a day before my due date and never had any trouble - and no swelling. How did I get so lucky? I was thankful to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby girl and also to be able to continue to work until she arrived - another blessing from God!
...thank-you Lauren for taking maternity picts and capturing our excitement!! you are so talented!







We celebrated my 26th birthday with friends, playing games and eating carrot cake- yum! When I was 38 weeks along, we celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary…eating out at Shoguns (I ate the entire portion and extra – how? I don’t know because I had NO more space left in my ever-growing belly!!) We have done so much together since getting married and I know we will continue to have an adventurous fun time for the rest of our lives!! I have the best husband in the world! I love you Robert!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever