getting ready for baby...
In no time at all, Robert & I got really excited about having a baby. In December we learned it was a GIRL it made everything seem so much more real! I started feeling her move (coolest feeling in the world) and by January Robert got to feel her moving all over too - sooo special! we no longer needed the tv for entertainment, we just started watching my belly! we were very busy getting her nursery ready. Craig & Merschon helped Robert paint it crocidile smile (green). One day Robert came home with a hot pink shag rug because I had mentioned it would be cute for the nursery - I love him! we truley had an absolute blast getting ready to have a baby home. We were all set by March, but with 15 weeks to go! then we had to name her. what's in a name??? well a lot - its a person's name FOREVER!! slightly intimidating to choose and hard to agree on most names! we actually had several names picked out for years, but all of a sudden, they weren't quite fitting. Robert came up with her name- Isabella Marie and I LOVE it! - Isabella means devoted to God. Marie is a family name. so sweet!
Comments
Post a Comment