Happy Easter

I hope and pray that each of you had a wonderful Easter weekend to reflect on the goodness, faithfulness, and love of the Jesus. I am so thankful that we have an awesome Savior, who gave his life and for a sinner like me, which I am beyond thankful for.Thank you, Lord Jesus!
I pray that those of you who are around Izzy continue to show her the love the Lord and help us to raise her knowing the Lord.

 
Posted by Picasa

My Sweet little family enjoying God's creation!

 
Posted by Picasa


We enjoyed our Easter by attending early morning worship at SVCC at our church home, a quick nap at home, watching Izzy play with her Easter basket duckie and shaking the eggs and toys (she Loved it), followed by a picnic at Shelby Farms with our dear friends, Craig & Merschon and Preston & Alana. It was a great day to reflect on the cross, our blessings and discussion of how to continue to serve others around us. I am so thankful that we have been so richly blessed with good Christian friends and a wonderful church family that encourage us and push us to grow each time we meet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever