My Twins

The other day, Izzy and Robert ended up dressed as twins (yes, I may have something do do with that) At first they were both in white t-shirts, and I commented on how they looked similar, then I threw on her blue skirt to match her Daddy's blue shorts too - I thought it was pretty cute! These days she wont't sit still to take a picture, so these are the only pictures to show off Izzy matching Daddy.

Daddy and Daughter

Still stands on her tippy-toes. I think that is why she hasn't completely taken off walking yet, but she's close!


ALso, Izzy's has a new talent: hurtling herself over her toys to get where she needs to go.(Like the one in the picture blocking off the dining area). If she wants on the other side, she simply will fip herself on her belly, hurl herself over and land on her head or on her back! I was really surprised she had the strength to do that the first time I saw her do it, but I should have known she is a tough girl! She fusses when she does it, but yet, she doesn't seem to care and she just keeps doing it, even as we try to stop her - the girl has no fear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever