I love it when Grandparents come!

After having the Voyles Grandparents come the end of March, Izzy had a nice treat of a second week with a Grandparent, Mim (Grandma) Stewart come the first week of April! I absolutely love it when family comes to visit, esp Grandparents who can take care of Izzy and have fun with her so I can get stuff done, rest and relax. Not to mention, I got to sleep after working all night instead of staying up to care for Izzy. Izzy does well with her grandparents, which is a big relief to me. I think she actually wears them out, but still, they love it and so does she! Every time Grandparents are around, it really makes me wish we lived in the same town as family. Its completely different knowing someone is there to watch your baby at any time and you are free to do things you need to. Maybe someday we will that wish will come true! I hope so!

Izzy LOVED all the extra attention with Mim around this week!

She loves being read to these days!

Ready for Springtime and playing with Mim!

Showing Mim how her toys work and how she can cruise very well

She really had a good week! Glad you got to come visit Mim!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever