video of Izzy being Izzy

I have so much fun each day just watching her play and explore. I love seeing her little personality bloom. I try to do a few things around the house with her at my feet so she knows she can't have constant attention on her and I can get some things done. On this day, I was changing her sheets and she was really curious about what I was doing, so I put her in the crib. She proceeded to sprawl out on her belly, then she looked like she was making snow-angels in reverse... she just squealed and was chatting away, having a fun doing nothing basically. I grabbed my camera and she stopped, but then did it again briefly, and the rest of the time, I just kept taping her because she is so funny to watch! Watching Izzy being Izzy is one of my favorite things to do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TryhQqYFIjI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever