Say Cheese!

While grocery shopping with Isabella, she got ahold of the cheese block I was buying for chef salad. Then she proceeded to make it her own personal teething toy. It kept her happy and quiet for the rest of the shopping experiene, so I let her be. By the time I got home, unloaded and put away the groceries, the block was a pile of mush, and Izzy sat happily eating a piece of cheese that she managed to get through a hole she made in the package. Smart girl. She was very upset when I took it away and now when we go by the cheese aisle, she makes her excited hmmm noise and kicks her legs a lot...and I usually get a 25c string cheese to chew on.

 
Posted by Picasa

My happy girl, a cheese eater as the cashier called her.
 
Posted by Picasa

Ah, what a great life she has.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever