Adorable as always...

Izzy's aunt, Cheree sent her this great outfit for Christmas, and when I opened it, seeing this outfit really made me smile, because it reminded me so much of my sister's style. Robert & I both got a kick out of the mini-Cheree outfit, and of course Izzy is adorable in it! Thanks for the great outfit Cheree!!

Izzy is one busy and Happy girl!


She is so precious, and always makes me smile!!


Look, I've got lotsa teeth now!

Comments

  1. I'm glad it finally fits! Daniel laughed at me when I brought it home. He thought I was trying to give Izzy some of my style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt fits, but now she has outgrown the pants! Crazy how fast she is growing already!! She loved the outfit and so do I!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever