Cutest Lil Patootie

When I went to wake Izzy this morning, all I saw was her lil' bootie sticking up in the air and I just had to take some picts! Normally she greets us standing, so this was a treat to see my darling angel sleeping soundly. She is an awesome sleeper, but when she hears us come in, usually she'll pop her head up.


Sleeping with her hands tucked under her, just like her Momma!


My Strawberry Shortcake girl up & ready to go!
She wakes up happy & FULL of energy!
I love her so much!


A ton of people think I'm nuts because I actually wake my daughter up, but for the sake of routine she sleeps from 8pm - 7 or 7:30am each day (I'll let us all sleep in 30 minutes) Any later and both our days are outa wack and very unpredictable. I am flexible by 30 minutes, and she generally does the exact same thing each day. Sleep. Eat. Play. Repeat. (Thanks to BABYWISE!!! we have a nice, workable routine and a very happy, well-rested child who has slept for 10-12 hrs since 2 months of age and we almost NEVER get up with her in the night, seriously, I think I have gotten up 3 times in the night since she was 2 months old) Also, when she is older and no longer nursing, I won't care if she sleeps past 7:30 but for now, I still need her to help me out & eat by then! Hopefully she'll continue to be like me and not be an early riser! We shall see!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever