Life lately (lots of photos)
Everyone who meets Izzy comments on how "busy" she stays. We figured that's what all babies did, but I guess she has extra energy. She does pretty much whatever we do, so here are some pictures to see what she's been up to lately!
With all her energy that keeps me going constantly each day, I still think she is the greatest thing ever and love her to pieces!!

Izzy is always flashing her award winning SMILES...but she makes me think she is up to something. She usually is. One day, I just know she is going to come up with all these elaborate plans to tell her brothers and sisters how to drive us crazy!!

Really, she is a very well behaved and is just fun to be with!

Her "I can do whatever look". not sure where, but she learned to stick her tongue out. Its pretty cute though.

Oh how I love her cute little teeth, even if she is always chewing up everything these days, particularly books and furniture!

She spends a lot of her day trying to climb up Mommy's leg - when she wants to do what I'm doing at least, otherwise she is too busy to be held!

They say laughter is the best medicine, and I think Baby's Laughter is addicting! I love it when she laughs!! (which is a lot!)

Izzy Loves me, and she loves the camera...here she is trying to get both...

...followed by a fit she threw when she could not have the camera - Yes, she knows how to throw a fit. Belly out, arms up and thrashing around. It's so much fun. NOT. I did not know 9 months old were capable of tantrums! we're working on that.

No more peaceful showers in the Stewart household. Izzy loves baths and being in the bathroom, not sure why, exactly, but she does. And when I'm showering, she now spends her time trying to open the curtains and gets herself and the floor soaked and she LOVES it. I also have to avoid all the random "toys" she throws in the shower while attempting to get in it. (The measuring cup was from when she was helping me in the kitchen before)

Then Izzy had to help Mommy brush her hair and check on the laundry...and then use mommy's hairbrush to sing like a rockstar!

Izzy comes RUNNING to help with any chores.

Izzy is waiting until Mommy is done with the laundry folding so she can try to throw it on the floor and play with it all!

I have no idea how, but Izzy always gets herself stuck in the weirdest positions. I heard her grunting and fussing and looked over to see her trying to get unstuck from this:

little miss "busy Izzy" is always on the go... crawling mostly, but trying so hard to walk as well!

Chilling with Mommy for a quick minute because we are both WIPED out! I, especially love these moments when she'll snuggle up with me - usually at night when she is throughly worn out from playing non-stop all day!

Even when she is tired, Izzy is STILL doing something...she really likes to press her chin against the arm of the couch and slide backwards. strange, but ADORABLE! she always cracks us up!
With all her energy that keeps me going constantly each day, I still think she is the greatest thing ever and love her to pieces!!
Izzy is always flashing her award winning SMILES...but she makes me think she is up to something. She usually is. One day, I just know she is going to come up with all these elaborate plans to tell her brothers and sisters how to drive us crazy!!
Really, she is a very well behaved and is just fun to be with!
Her "I can do whatever look". not sure where, but she learned to stick her tongue out. Its pretty cute though.
Oh how I love her cute little teeth, even if she is always chewing up everything these days, particularly books and furniture!
She spends a lot of her day trying to climb up Mommy's leg - when she wants to do what I'm doing at least, otherwise she is too busy to be held!
They say laughter is the best medicine, and I think Baby's Laughter is addicting! I love it when she laughs!! (which is a lot!)
Izzy Loves me, and she loves the camera...here she is trying to get both...
...followed by a fit she threw when she could not have the camera - Yes, she knows how to throw a fit. Belly out, arms up and thrashing around. It's so much fun. NOT. I did not know 9 months old were capable of tantrums! we're working on that.
No more peaceful showers in the Stewart household. Izzy loves baths and being in the bathroom, not sure why, exactly, but she does. And when I'm showering, she now spends her time trying to open the curtains and gets herself and the floor soaked and she LOVES it. I also have to avoid all the random "toys" she throws in the shower while attempting to get in it. (The measuring cup was from when she was helping me in the kitchen before)
Then Izzy had to help Mommy brush her hair and check on the laundry...and then use mommy's hairbrush to sing like a rockstar!
Izzy comes RUNNING to help with any chores.
Izzy is waiting until Mommy is done with the laundry folding so she can try to throw it on the floor and play with it all!
I have no idea how, but Izzy always gets herself stuck in the weirdest positions. I heard her grunting and fussing and looked over to see her trying to get unstuck from this:
little miss "busy Izzy" is always on the go... crawling mostly, but trying so hard to walk as well!
Chilling with Mommy for a quick minute because we are both WIPED out! I, especially love these moments when she'll snuggle up with me - usually at night when she is throughly worn out from playing non-stop all day!
Even when she is tired, Izzy is STILL doing something...she really likes to press her chin against the arm of the couch and slide backwards. strange, but ADORABLE! she always cracks us up!
love all the life pics!
ReplyDelete