Surprised by my Best Friend

With a tough schedule and little sleep, I have been really bad at keeping up with many friends and even family. (sorry guys, I'm doing my best) This past week, my BF (since middle school), Sarah C. and I finally got a chance to catch up via phone. She has always been super thoughtful & caring, and after hearing what the past few weeks have been like for me, she sent me a really great CARE package!! It was such a great surprise to get at the end of my week! Complete with some of my favorite goodies - mint choc. cookies, coffee, relaxing bath stuff, lotions and even something for Izzy too! It definitely made my week and made me feel loved! So a huge THANK-YOU to you, Sarah! It is really great to have good friends who care so much about you!
Love ya girl!!

Izzy and Mommy checking out the care package from Sarah!
 
Posted by Picasa


I'm already feeling more energized by the gifts and Izzy is excited too!
 
Posted by Picasa


Sarah with Izzy as a newborn
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever