Learning to eat and lots of messes...
Izzy wondering where the real bread sticks are...

Izzy is loving finger foods, but we're still nervous about her choking on things. Mainly because she has no problem shoveling tons of food in her mouth, but then doesn't know quite what to do, and she scares us half to death when she does that!(new parent fears, I guess). We're working on teaching her to take small bites, chew and SWALLOW - (currently, she likes to just chew and add more food to her full mouth). I am all about giving her the food we eat, but for now, I'm liking baby foods, like this "biter biscuit", which work wonderfully in teaching her to swallow (they just disolve if she doesn't)and she doesn't choke on it.
Izzy makes quite a mess when she feeds herself, but you can tell she is so proud that she can feed herself. I'm amazed at all her abilities already!

more please!!

Also, she hates to have her hands and face wiped, but will gladly wash off in the sink!
Izzy is loving finger foods, but we're still nervous about her choking on things. Mainly because she has no problem shoveling tons of food in her mouth, but then doesn't know quite what to do, and she scares us half to death when she does that!(new parent fears, I guess). We're working on teaching her to take small bites, chew and SWALLOW - (currently, she likes to just chew and add more food to her full mouth). I am all about giving her the food we eat, but for now, I'm liking baby foods, like this "biter biscuit", which work wonderfully in teaching her to swallow (they just disolve if she doesn't)and she doesn't choke on it.
Izzy makes quite a mess when she feeds herself, but you can tell she is so proud that she can feed herself. I'm amazed at all her abilities already!
more please!!
Also, she hates to have her hands and face wiped, but will gladly wash off in the sink!
Comments
Post a Comment