Fathers Day #2!
I can hardly believe it, but Izzy has just celebrated her Daddy on Fathers Day for the second time! Izzy and Robert are both June birthdays and then to follow Robert gets a Fathers Day! so June is when they feel the most love! Now they both will have to wait for Christmas for more presents and special privileges! just kidding! June follows May, which is full of special events for me, so I am glad Robert gets some loving in June!

Robert is an amazing, loving, caring, kind father. As a girl who so badly wants to stay home with my kiddos, I am perfectly happy that Izzy gets to stay home with her Daddy. He is so very good with her and she loves him more than anything. There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing my 2 loves together. I know they miss me when I work, but I also know they manage to have fun while I'm gone!
Robert is really natural with kids and they have always gravitated towards him, but I have been very surprised at how well he does at taking care of all of her needs - especially the small ones! I never have to tell him what to do when it comes to Izzy - in fact, sometimes it's the other way around! He is very comfortable taking her out to get groceries, to do new things and of course he has her normal routine down pat - from wake up to bedtime. I am pretty sure there are still mothers out there who don't take their kids grocery shopping because it's too much to handle!
I love how we work well as teammates in raising Izzy. We both have really enjoyed her 1st year rather than argue or stress over everything about parenthood. Most of all, I love that Robert continues to love me not just as a mother, but also as a wife. I'm pretty sure Izzy is aware that we love each other and also love her. Life is good. We are so blessed to have you in our life Robert! You're amazing! I love you!!
Robert is an amazing, loving, caring, kind father. As a girl who so badly wants to stay home with my kiddos, I am perfectly happy that Izzy gets to stay home with her Daddy. He is so very good with her and she loves him more than anything. There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing my 2 loves together. I know they miss me when I work, but I also know they manage to have fun while I'm gone!
Robert is really natural with kids and they have always gravitated towards him, but I have been very surprised at how well he does at taking care of all of her needs - especially the small ones! I never have to tell him what to do when it comes to Izzy - in fact, sometimes it's the other way around! He is very comfortable taking her out to get groceries, to do new things and of course he has her normal routine down pat - from wake up to bedtime. I am pretty sure there are still mothers out there who don't take their kids grocery shopping because it's too much to handle!
I love how we work well as teammates in raising Izzy. We both have really enjoyed her 1st year rather than argue or stress over everything about parenthood. Most of all, I love that Robert continues to love me not just as a mother, but also as a wife. I'm pretty sure Izzy is aware that we love each other and also love her. Life is good. We are so blessed to have you in our life Robert! You're amazing! I love you!!
Comments
Post a Comment