So very Thankful for God's angels

Yesterday Izzy was playing in her room after Robert had finished up painting, the windows were open and we were rearranging her furniture. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what Izzy was doing at the window (she always plays at the windows), when I heard the screen make a noise...and as my heart about stopped, I looked over, RAN to Izzy and grabbed her.
My worst fear about living on the second floor is that she'd somehow fall out a window or go outside and fall downstairs...and yesterday Izzy could have easily fallen out of the window after she pushed the screen out. She is so strong that while pressing on the screen, it just popped off...and Izzy was just left there smiling, holding onto the ledge and wondering what happened! I got her immeidately, held her tight and tried not to be upset because everything was fine, I was just shocked. I can't imagine if anything were to happen to my sweet little girl.
Right there I said a prayer just thanking God for my little girl and for protecting her. I know His angels were surrounding her and for that I am so grateful.
We promptly closed the window and Izzy continued to play.

Comments

  1. Yeah, it totally freaked me out, but thankfully she was suprised and just sat there. we are so thankful she remained safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever