One year old, and already so grown up!
I can hardly believe it, but....My little peanut who was my 7lb 11oz baby girl is 1 today! and weighs 23lbs by the way! I don't know who is stomping on the fast forward button in life, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd lay off! :) Time is just flying by too quickly it seems, and Izzy is already so very grown up. She is amazing. Simply amazing. Each day I love her more and more and am so proud to be her Momma. She brings us and so many others such joy and happiness! It has been a wonderful, blessed year and I have loved every minute of it.
It is a strange feeling… having a one year old. A really new, exciting, and fun feeling. I thought I would be very sad and emotional when it was time for her first birthday party, but I had so much fun. I was too busy to stress and worry about the party, and besides my parents/family not being at her party in Florida, we had a perfect party for Izzy regardless. (and lucky Izzy, we will celebrate with Grammy & Grandpa this weekend too!) ...I enjoyed watching her see so many new things, open lots of fun presents, eat cake and wash off afterwards. She went nuts over balloons and the ate a ton of cake that her Great Grandmother, BMa made her. It was really fun and exciting just to watch her at her birthday party and see her eyes shine with happiness. She is a loved girl and makes us all smile all the time.
You already know how crazy I am about my little girl and how much I love being a momma...so I'll just say...
Happy 1st Birthday Izzy! Daddy and I love you very much- from the moment we learned we were expecting you, the moments before you were about to be born, then finally in our arms and each new thing you have learned to do or discovered, we have been there with you and enjoyed every minute of being your parents! I pray you grow up to love God with all your heart, and your family too! They all love you so much! I can't wait to see what you'll be doing next! Love and Kisses ~ Mommy

Comments
Post a Comment