Learning more about Izzy

With technology being more advanced, we have enjoyed not having a house phone to deal with... So we were pretty surprised when Izzy was at her grandparents house for less than a day, and then she started carrying around their phone when she started saying "Huhooo". Smarty-pants girl!

Also, while in florida we learned that Izzy loves WALKING around outdoors. She spent as much time as she could out on the porch with her Papa and the dogs. They were always watering the plants (she is a big fan of the hose). And she checked out all the leaves, flowers, bugs and dirt she could get ahold of. I found some twigs in her diapers, so who knows what all she ate! They put her in a metal tin tub often and let her play with the hose. She'd just splash around excitedly, stand up, sit down, then get out and walk around and around the tub, just . Every time I don't think she can get any cuter, she just does!

We also were around a lot of dogs, and now that she is old enough to chase them around, we now know that she is not afraid of them, and wants to pet the dogs all the time! I'm excited because we heard her say something similar to doggie several times - it sounds more like "ooogeee" but still, a new word is exciting for us!

Tonight as I was leaving for work, Izzy and Daddy stood on the porch to watch me leave and Izzy waved bye-bye for the first time. It was so sweet. And then I didn't want to leave for work.

I am having so much fun teaching her so much stuff, watching her abilities expand each day and seeing her discover new things and get better and better at what she can already do! I love being a Mommy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever