1st words

A week or so ago, I was crawling with Izzy on the floor when I heard one of her first precious words, Mama! I gotta say, it really made my day, and everytime I hear her saying it, I just smile!

Tonight I had just got to work when I got a call from Robert. He called to say that he was on the floor playing with Izzy and she crawled over to him and said Dada. So he got his special moment too. how cute is that?

I'm sure she doesn't connect that she said Mama to me and Dada to Robert, but I'm amazed that both times she said it appropriatly when we were playing with her on the floor...maybe it was all that coaching we did! or maybe shs just has our smart genes.(not bragging or anything!)

I'm still ahead of the game because she said Mama first, but we are both proud parents of our smart little Izzy!

Comments

  1. that is so sweet - for both you&robert. precious girl definitely has "smart" genes. enjoy your weekend at mom&dads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever