Life as a Mommy...



A day spent at home with Izzy: she is now always at my feet, no matter what I am doing and I love it. The other day it was rainy and cold, so after Izzy was fed and content, playing in her seat, I sat down to a bowl on homemade Chicken & Dumplings. Not long after I had sat down, Izzy wanted out of her high chair, only to crawl around at one of her favorite spots: under the kitchen table! Of course I had a bag of ingredients on the floor to make cookies later and she was fascinated by the graham crackers. Since I needed them crunched up anyways, I was glad to let her do the job! Wish I was home with her 24/7!





Comments

  1. That is smart to let Izzy bug mash up your graham crackers for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever