no more Snuggli for Izzy, now its time to pack her up for a hike!

Izzy has officially graduated from Snuggli front carrier to cool big girl Hiker backpack.

From the time Izzy was 7 weeks old, we put her in the Snuggli backpack (that I got consignment for $5). This was a big part of our evening routine, because when she is tired she likes to be held while standing. We could not ever sit and hold her - she wouldn't tolerate that! So the Snuggli really helped us out with keeping her content and allowed us to get a few things done - this was especially helpful to Robert on nights I had to work and he had to care for her by himself.

For a few weeks now, the Snuggli was a pretty tight fit and was starting to be less comfortable for us when carrying her. Luckily its the time of year for the annual Kids consignment here in Memphis and I was able to snag an awesome Infantimo Hiker backpack for her for only $10! I am really glad I found both of these items for such a good price because she loves to ride in backpacks and allows us to do so much more with her!

(Izzy at 8 weeks old chilling with Daddy and the Manatees at the Columbus Zoo)


(back in October - 4 months old when the Snuggli fit was perfect for her and Mommy too)


(her cool new hiker pack that she loves)

Comments

  1. Love the backpack carrier - we will have to go hiking some time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever