My baby Savings this week gave me a good laugh!
So this week I had some good match-ups with Target sales, Target Coupons & Manufacturer coupons....And I got a REALLY good laugh at the expressions of the people who saw me use my "coupon binder" in target - the cashier dropped his jaw and eyes bugging out, lady behind me's eyes got really big and looked awed, but neither said a word...
then as we were putting on Izzy's coat, I realized I left my coffee at the check out lane. When I went back to grab my coffee, I could hear them all chatting about how nuts "that coupon girl" was! I announced that I could here them talking about me and watched them smile sheepishly. They were like "Wow, we're just amazed at the extent of your organization!" I just smiled, grabbed my coffee and walked away laughing. I wasn't offended b/c I'm used to people teasing me, and I don't care what they think - I simply love to be super ORGANIZED with everything I do, and shopping and being thrifty is no different!
So, yes, people: I have a coupon binder and I saved $48 at target today on needed baby items! and total only spent $89 for all of this! ....Check out my loot!
diapers x 2, wipes x 2, 22 baby food, 2 motrin, 2 aquaphor, 3 breastmilk storage bags, 2 J& J baby bath and 3 lysol wipees!!!

then as we were putting on Izzy's coat, I realized I left my coffee at the check out lane. When I went back to grab my coffee, I could hear them all chatting about how nuts "that coupon girl" was! I announced that I could here them talking about me and watched them smile sheepishly. They were like "Wow, we're just amazed at the extent of your organization!" I just smiled, grabbed my coffee and walked away laughing. I wasn't offended b/c I'm used to people teasing me, and I don't care what they think - I simply love to be super ORGANIZED with everything I do, and shopping and being thrifty is no different!
So, yes, people: I have a coupon binder and I saved $48 at target today on needed baby items! and total only spent $89 for all of this! ....Check out my loot!
diapers x 2, wipes x 2, 22 baby food, 2 motrin, 2 aquaphor, 3 breastmilk storage bags, 2 J& J baby bath and 3 lysol wipees!!!
I am not a big fan of people using tons of coupons (esp when I get stuck in line behind them). But I totally give you a pass... one for being my sister and two because I would never be annoyed at someone who is so organized. Normally coupon clippers are struggling to pull out the right coupons at the right time and they aren't (generally) saving so much $. Good job Ang!
ReplyDeleteGlad I get the thumbs up from you C! I know -coupons can take forever when shopping, but I pull them as I shop (I just forgot one this day). I wouldn't use them if I weren't actually saving a decent amt of $.
ReplyDelete