her latest accessory

is a STRAW.
yep, I said straw. She used to try to steal it out of our drinks and one day I let her hold one. From then on, she has kept one at her side whenever she can!
She sits and chews on it, keeps it with her as she plays all day!
IF she gets in a fussy mood, we'll give her a straw sometimes, and then she will be content for a long time. She prefers the bendy ones, but any straw works for her. Its pretty funny actually. I do worry a little that she'll get hurt, especially since she trys to walk with straws in her mouth, but she wont let go of it unless you really get her distracted. But so far, so good - no injuries. such a silly girl!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever