independence at 8 months looks like...
....This!
Being full time Mom is tough. Being a full time nurse is tough too. Add them together and Whew, you get one tired lady! I'm hanging in there, but I definetly have to pick my battles some days. When I'm too tired, Izzy has lots of fun, because, well, I simply don't have the energy to fight her.
On this day, I was about to go to work and was feeding her some oatmeal. She was not interested in me feeding her though, she wanted to do it herself. She literally would not open her little lips for ME, but she would when SHE was the one holding the spoon. So I gave in and this is what happened.
I of course just laughed and enjoyed watching her play. Robert came home about 4 minutes after I took these photos and looked pretty suprised when he walked in the door. Izzy of course just grinned from ear to ear.
We split the cleaning up part so I didn't feel as bad. At least she is interested in everything, and wants to do things herself. One day I will really appreciate her independence!


Being full time Mom is tough. Being a full time nurse is tough too. Add them together and Whew, you get one tired lady! I'm hanging in there, but I definetly have to pick my battles some days. When I'm too tired, Izzy has lots of fun, because, well, I simply don't have the energy to fight her.
On this day, I was about to go to work and was feeding her some oatmeal. She was not interested in me feeding her though, she wanted to do it herself. She literally would not open her little lips for ME, but she would when SHE was the one holding the spoon. So I gave in and this is what happened.
I of course just laughed and enjoyed watching her play. Robert came home about 4 minutes after I took these photos and looked pretty suprised when he walked in the door. Izzy of course just grinned from ear to ear.
We split the cleaning up part so I didn't feel as bad. At least she is interested in everything, and wants to do things herself. One day I will really appreciate her independence!
Little Miss Independence... is so cute. Wish we could see you guys.
ReplyDelete