6 Years and going strong

Today is Robert and my 6th Wedding Anniversary! That makes me really excited to stop and think about all our time together - and so much we've accomplished together because of each other. Robert makes me want to be a better person and always lets me know how much he loves and cares for me. I know we married "young", but when I met him at age 18, and married him a few years later, I had no doubt, we were the perfect mates for each other. And today, I still have no doubts- we belong to each other! I am beyond blessed. We have had so many wonderful years together and now we have Izzy too!
We looked through our wedding photos and reminisced about our wedding day. I actually put on my wedding dress today and told Izzy about how we met and got married and it was fun! Izzy was really eying my sparkly dress and I look forward to letting her dress up in it one day and telling her about her Daddy and Me getting married when she understands. I pray everyday that she finds someone as good as her Daddy to marry!
Tonight we are going out to Shoguns (without Izzy) which a treat for us these days :)
Robert, I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow! I look forward to making more memories with you in the years to come, and I cherish all the ones we already have together! I love you! Always!

such a sweet post. that is awesome that you still fit in your wedding dress. great idea to keep it for dress up later. Happy Anniversary Angela & Robert! I love your little family.
ReplyDeleteThanks C. We had a great weekend. I was surprised I fit in my dress, esp after having a baby, as my shape changed a lot! but it was fun and Izzy loved it, so it was worth it!
ReplyDeletelove the pic of you and robert.
ReplyDelete