Happy Mothers Day!
I remember last year when I was an expecting Mommy and it was so surreal to be celebrating Mother's Day. I remember wishing I could be holding Izzy already, and thinking, I'll have an 11 month-old baby next year, I wonder what that is going to be like?! (I had no clue, btw what we were about to experience once she arrived!)

So here I am, a year later, celebrating my 1st Mother's Day, able to hold my child on my "2nd" but really 1st Mothers' Day!... and I have to say, being a Mother is the best thing in the world. Isabella is absolutely wonderful and adds so much to our lives! I am so blessed to have the experience of loving, caring for, teaching and watching a baby each day! I am thankful God gave me Isabella and I definitely look forward to having many more kids someday!
Robert made the week special by buying me new tennis shoes (for work, but I'm too cheap to purchase them) and I love them! he took my old shoes to the store while I slept and said replicate these, please. (I take about 5 hours to find the perfect pair, so he took the easy route for both of us!) we had breakfast at Cracker Barell on Saturday, did some shopping, then today I got a very sweet card and pink roses! We had lunch at Tropical Smoothie, Izzy and I napped, and I spent the rest of the day playing with her! In all, it has been a wonderful few days home with my sweeties!
Also, I have to say that I appreciate my Mom 100 x's more now too! Not only do I appreciate what she went through during childbirth, but the fact that she brought me up to be the person I am today. (hopefully, I'll be able to bring Izzy up without too many mess-ups too!) Really, my mom is amazing. I could use thousands of adjectives to describe her, but that would take forever. She is the best of the best and I love her so much for who she is and all she has done for her family and my family. I am so thankful I have a mom like her, who has taught me so much, and is a wonderful example of what a mother should be! I am a much better mother because of her. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you very much!
Mom, Me & Izzy, age 2 days old.
So here I am, a year later, celebrating my 1st Mother's Day, able to hold my child on my "2nd" but really 1st Mothers' Day!... and I have to say, being a Mother is the best thing in the world. Isabella is absolutely wonderful and adds so much to our lives! I am so blessed to have the experience of loving, caring for, teaching and watching a baby each day! I am thankful God gave me Isabella and I definitely look forward to having many more kids someday!
Robert made the week special by buying me new tennis shoes (for work, but I'm too cheap to purchase them) and I love them! he took my old shoes to the store while I slept and said replicate these, please. (I take about 5 hours to find the perfect pair, so he took the easy route for both of us!) we had breakfast at Cracker Barell on Saturday, did some shopping, then today I got a very sweet card and pink roses! We had lunch at Tropical Smoothie, Izzy and I napped, and I spent the rest of the day playing with her! In all, it has been a wonderful few days home with my sweeties!
Also, I have to say that I appreciate my Mom 100 x's more now too! Not only do I appreciate what she went through during childbirth, but the fact that she brought me up to be the person I am today. (hopefully, I'll be able to bring Izzy up without too many mess-ups too!) Really, my mom is amazing. I could use thousands of adjectives to describe her, but that would take forever. She is the best of the best and I love her so much for who she is and all she has done for her family and my family. I am so thankful I have a mom like her, who has taught me so much, and is a wonderful example of what a mother should be! I am a much better mother because of her. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you very much!
Mom, Me & Izzy, age 2 days old.

These are sweet pictures. You and mom are both fantastic moms :) I miss your posts :(
ReplyDelete