A Full Day
Wow, what a long day it's been! seems like its been a week all wrapped up in one day! I got home from work about midnight and finally to bed around 12:30, only to be woken up at 4 am by wind, thunder, and tornado sirens. nice. I never wake up to those things, but couldn't sleep, thinking about our busy day - My birthday and my husbands' graduation, complete with family in town and crazy weather!
Today I turned 27, and I feel the same until I think about the fact that my big sis turns 30 this year, then I'm freaked out...where is the time going? or how about I have 6 weeks until my "baby" turns 1! yikes! not ready for that at all!
The other BIG even for today was that my wonderful hubby, Robert received his Masters in Counseling from HUGSR!!!!!!! - after starting 5 LONG years ago.. I am sooo very proud of Robert for completing such a long course of study and finding something he ENJOYS, and I know he is already AMAZING at. He will help so many people, and that makes me HAPPY. Hopefully, it won't be too stressful for him to listen to so many people's problems and hard life issues. God bless you Robert, I couldn't do it! :)

It was impossible to get a family picture of us 3 because after graduation the noise level went up x 10, and Izzy kinda freaked out, but other than that she did good!


No offense to anyone at HU, but I am so thankful to be done with being "Harding students" But I know that Robert is better off for attending HUGSR. And no more school bills! I just got a pay raise!
Izzy has had a blast with her Papa & Mim, visiting from florida and has loved every bit of attention she has got! She has hardly napped today, which is fine because she has been worn out by the grandparents! It has really been fun to watch her play with Papa! He is chasing her all around the house and she has just been giggling and chatting all day!

We had one of our favorite Memphis lunches, BBQ from Corky's (Yumm-O), complete with banana pudding! I had a nap, then the Gearharts over this afternoon. Our friends in Memphis have definitely dwindled, but there are two families I will miss so much when we move away, so we are squeezing in every chance we can to hang with them!


Izzy is off to bed and Robert & I are off for a dessert date! Like I said, It's been a full, but good day!
Today I turned 27, and I feel the same until I think about the fact that my big sis turns 30 this year, then I'm freaked out...where is the time going? or how about I have 6 weeks until my "baby" turns 1! yikes! not ready for that at all!
The other BIG even for today was that my wonderful hubby, Robert received his Masters in Counseling from HUGSR!!!!!!! - after starting 5 LONG years ago.. I am sooo very proud of Robert for completing such a long course of study and finding something he ENJOYS, and I know he is already AMAZING at. He will help so many people, and that makes me HAPPY. Hopefully, it won't be too stressful for him to listen to so many people's problems and hard life issues. God bless you Robert, I couldn't do it! :)
It was impossible to get a family picture of us 3 because after graduation the noise level went up x 10, and Izzy kinda freaked out, but other than that she did good!
No offense to anyone at HU, but I am so thankful to be done with being "Harding students" But I know that Robert is better off for attending HUGSR. And no more school bills! I just got a pay raise!
Izzy has had a blast with her Papa & Mim, visiting from florida and has loved every bit of attention she has got! She has hardly napped today, which is fine because she has been worn out by the grandparents! It has really been fun to watch her play with Papa! He is chasing her all around the house and she has just been giggling and chatting all day!
We had one of our favorite Memphis lunches, BBQ from Corky's (Yumm-O), complete with banana pudding! I had a nap, then the Gearharts over this afternoon. Our friends in Memphis have definitely dwindled, but there are two families I will miss so much when we move away, so we are squeezing in every chance we can to hang with them!
Izzy is off to bed and Robert & I are off for a dessert date! Like I said, It's been a full, but good day!

Happy Bday! 30 won't be so bad :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy that Robert has graduated and you guys had a good visit with his folks. The pics of Izzy bug are adorable as usual. Hope the flooding hasn't been too bad in your neck of the woods.