Catching up a bit...

It's late and I should be in bed fast asleep - I always am trying to catch up on sleep. But I work last night, I'm awake now and I have the munchies. So yes, I'm up with a bag of dill pickle chips finally catching up on my blog.

Today when I got up from my nap, er sleep, Izzy seemed to have tons of extra energy so I bundled us both up and we headed out in the 35 degree weather. and guess where Izzy headed? Straight to the neighbors fence to see the Pup-pups! She is OBSESSED with dogs and loves the outdoors so much, you can hardly keep her indoors all day. She just wants to run and play and pet dogs. While I was out with her freezing my tail off, I was really considering what all we'd have to do to get Izzy a puppy for Christmas. Then I saw someone walking their dog and picking up their mess behind and reality hit me, I can't get a dog for Izzy until she's old enough to help take care of it!

She was so sad to leave the puppies... maybe I can rent a dog for her sometime!
And she's off...
Has to run to see the "Pup-Pups" calling the whole time for them!

Calling for the neighbor dogs to come out and play!

\
Waiting...and shaking the gate

Yea, Puppies finally came over for a petting! Her smile was ridiculously huge
Not afraid of either of these big "puppies" that bark a lot...
checking to see if they went inside before she did
Looking very sadly back at the puppies instead of looking in at the pretty tree in the WARM house! She did not want to come back inside, but I was afriad her snot was going to freeze!

And then we enjoyed some hot chocolate together. Great afternoon with my cute baby girl who loves her some puppies!

Comments

  1. some cities have pet-sitting type of programs, where you can take a dog for a short period of time and then give it back when you are done. it might break izzy's heart to have to give it back though! she is adorable in her little hat and puffy jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Closer than ever