Christmas is coming!!
December will be good. Very good. I am thrilled that the 12th month of the year is here already!
The lights are up on the house, the tree is decorated and lights up the living room for all to enjoy. The tree smells good, as does the candles and goodies I've been baking. I love this season and apparently, so does Izzy . She loves the tree and especially all the ornaments. With lots of traditions and good food and drinks to carry out I know we will have a fun filled happy month. Today, Izzy enjoyed her first cup of non-hot hot chocolate with mini marsh-mellows. It was a big hit.
Izzy takes after her Uncle Marks' passion for Twinkle Christmas lights.
Thanks to Mark we were able to get our tree and get it up and he decorated the house outside for us!

love love love your tree and decorations. yay for uncle mark for encouraging everyone to decorate :)
ReplyDelete