White Christmas...
Not a bad way to drive home from work on Christmas morning at all, even though I was nervous all night I'd be snowed in at work and miss Christmas with the family. But it all worked out.
As usual, I have more pictures than I know what to do with.
Christmas morning, I came home to a very sleepy house. I changed into my pajamas, opened stockings with Robert and then we waited for an hour before Izzy got up at 8:30. If I'd be in bed all night, that would have been awesome, but instead I was falling asleep! So Robert and I made breakfast for everyone, and slowly everyone started coming down for present time!

Checking out what Santa brought us

Checking out what Santa brought us
Izzy enjoyed opening and then playing with everything she got, it was so much fun to watch her.
dress up jewelry was a big hit
Her baby doll was her favorite, I think. She was so happy to open every gift she got.
The Slide was a big hit (but all the other toys kinda distracted from it at first)
One tired Momma (I was up for 22 hrs at this point) The cold air was keeping me awake!
You can't even see my legs for the snow! haha...I didn't think Robert would actually snap a picture with my legs in it!

Comments
Post a Comment